If you want to make your property more energy efficient and to allow potential tenants or buyers to compare your energy rating, get an energy survey. An energy survey is a systematic review of how energy is used in a building or on an industrial site.


All buildings, domestic or commercial for sale or rent require an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC), alongside a Recommendation Report.


There are different kinds of EPC:


  • Commercial Energy Performance Certificate (CEPC) – for privately owned, non-domestic buildings, such as factories, shops, supermarkets, restaurants and pubs.


  • Residential Energy Performance Certificate (REPC) – for privately owned domestic buildings: houses, flats and bungalows.


  • On Construction Energy Performance Certificate (OCEPC) – required before building control will certify a new build, based on construction plans.


  • Display Energy Certificate (DEC) – for public owned, non-domestic buildings.


An energy survey involves one of our trained energy surveyors inspecting and assessing the property, including lighting, heating, cooling and insulation.


On completion of the survey the data is lodged onto the Landmark database to create the EPC. You will then receive a certificate and recommendation report.


We follow up with full aftercare, dealing with any questions or concerns you might have.


Our Surveyors are IPAF trained to operate MEWP’s

2015-02-24 09.40.03
2015-02-24 09.40.12
2016-07-05 14.39.47

To find out how to make your property more energy efficient, or to prepare it for an EPC, contact All Survey.